Welcome to Project Dalek

You need to be a member in order to access our content.

Click Here To Join!

For instant access to the plans and all Forum features, choose Active Membership.

mondas42

Hello From North Lincolnshire

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

My name is Martin and I'm 46 living in North Lincs. Been a Dr Who fan since I was five when Robot aired. Always wanted a Dalek to complement my two Cyberman, but the wife has always said 'over her dead body' but recently relented and gave me permission. Currently selling stuff to fun this new project. I'm no skilled builder so will be cheating slightly and buying a NSD 'kit' that will have the skirt, shoulders base and dome pre cast for me. Then all I have to do is the rest. I hope people won't mind me asking many many questions,

martin

Hi Martin where in North Lincolnshire are you?  i am nr grimsby and have 3 NSDs with me atm if you want to come for a visit to see them

Rob

Hi, I'm in Goxhill, my daughter goes to school in Grimsby and my wife works in cleethorpes. 

Good luck with your build Martin

Thank you.

Not too far away then your more than welcome to come for a visit 

Would love to come to visit your daleks, so long as you don't mind a list of questions as long as your arm? 😆

Welcome Martin. I'm just across the river near Hull.  Hopefully taking 'Claude' and maybe parts of 'Hob' to a local convention in Hull on the 4th in case you wanted to pop down there too.  Good luck with the build too.