Welcome to Project Dalek

You need to be a member in order to access our content.

Click Here To Join!

For instant access to the plans and all Forum features, choose Active Membership.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John

30th Sept 2017
Elstree Studios, Charity TV & Film Convention

9 posts in this topic

I have been asked to post a request for daleks, for the following...

Liberty Events are holding a Charity Film & TV Con at Elstree Film Studios and would like to invite you to attend, on the 30th September.

They will be raising money on behalf of the National Autistic Society. They are still in the planing stage of this event and would love to hear any input from Forum members.

Given the theme, this request may not necessarily be limited to just daleks. Please post here if you are interested in this event. 

Hi i would be up for this with dalek Ron i have two kid's with autism so this charity would mean a lot to me :)

Hi we could be interested in this with Dalek stark, maybe a few more of our group as well, keep us informed as more details become available 

tony 

I'm certainly interested in this with Dalek Ray. Keep us posted :)

Ben M.

I'm interested if I can get there when my Dalek is done, the charity means a lot as I have a minor form of autism so I am all up for it :D

Hi John, definitely up for this one - quite a lot of various degrees of autism on both sides of our family and would like to support it however we can.

I've let the organisers know that there is a good degree of interest in this event. I'm currently waiting for them to get back to me.

Hi John:rolleyes:  I would be interested if there is any room left, Brian (The small cog in the larger Dalek machine D=)

I'm sure there will be room for you Brian. :) No word back yet, from the organisers. This event is still some way off, so it may be a while before more detailed info is available.