Welcome to Project Dalek

You need to be a member in order to access our content.

Click Here To Join!

For instant access to the plans and all Forum features, choose Active Membership.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tk7273

Dalek Ron

8 posts in this topic

Hi i think it's about time to showcase dalek Ron ever since I was a kid with my mums Landry basket over my head and a plunger in one hand a whisk in the other i wanted to be a dalek.So now im older i was determined to have my very own dalek but didn't know how to achieve this until i came across project dalek . I started off by wanting to build a renegade supreme dalek so armed with a few basic tools after a couple of weeks doing research i set a budget of £300 ( my missus did ) and went out and bought the materials i needed Dalek Ron is made mainly out of 12mm and 2mm mdf with a fibreglass dome . As i was building Ron i decided to customise him so i added the nsd style neck cage and nsd cowling on the dome i think it works quite well i aslo decided to paint him stormtrooper colours as im a big star wars fan . I am very pleased with the results it turned out better than i expected i added a martmod mk 5 for his voice which is excellent and the totally cost of building ron including the martmod is £456 . I took Ron on his first trundle at the weekend for a fancy dress party and everyone loved him he even came back in one piece nothing fell of and the kid's did try . I would just like to thank everyone that has contributed on the project dalek forum because if it wasn't for all the information on here owning my own dalek would not be possible  THANKS 

20170320_085602.jpg 20170319_000155.jpg 20170318_125242.jpg 20170319_000235.jpg 20170319_000313.jpg 20170319_000107.png 20170320_085330.png 20170319_004423.png 20170318_233942.png 20170319_004515.png 20170320_085244.png

You did very well with this one.

Unique & interesting build.

Well done!

Russell

Hi Thanks for your kind comments much appreciated :)

Looks fantastic,  well done !

well done looks superb

Thank you I'm glad you like him :)

Looks very crisp and neat, really love it.

Nice use of Aurebesh for the ID tag on the cowl.

Thanks your the first person to recognise what's on the ID tag