Welcome to Project Dalek

You need to be a member in order to access our content.

Click Here To Join!

For instant access to the plans and all Forum features, choose Active Membership.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OutCastDalek

Hello From New Mexico

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I just recently (as of this post) joined the forum. I have been planing on creating my own dalek for a while now, and hope that this forum would give me useful tips and information on how to get started. 

Welcome. Read around the forum and you'll find probably everything you need to know. :) 

Welcome! What style of Dalek are you planning on building?

Hi and welcome everything you need to know is on this forum somewhere you just have to look. I spent a couple of weeks doing research on here first before I started my dalek build just to get ideas on what dalek to build and how parts go together and if you get stuck theirs plenty of people on here that will offer you advice . If it wasn't for this forum my dalek Ron would not exsist now . Good luck with your build 

Hello OutCastDalek! I'm DarthCranium.

Welcome to PDF!

If you're looking for advice on what type of dalek to build, i would recommend the NSD model. Bronze, Black, or WW2 Ironside is up to you. Just a thought though. Anyways, I live just next door to your state in Arizona. So I'm happy you found your way to this website. If you're interested in having your dalek 3D printed like I'm doing, let me know and we can discuss it.