Welcome to Project Dalek

You need to be a member in order to access our content.

Click Here To Join!

For instant access to the plans and all Forum features, choose Active Membership.

John

The Dalek Map!

484 posts in this topic

Could all members who own full size Daleks, who wish to be added to the Dalek Map, HERE, please add a post to this topic.

What I need from you is...

1. Your (basic) location. A town, city or the first part of a post or zip code is sufficient. Pin point accuracy is probably best avoided.

2. An attached photo of your dalek for inclusion on the map.

3. A few words about the dalek: e.g. name (if it has one), style, materials used, any special features etc, etc... just a couple of sentences that you don't mind being included on the map.

Once you've 'registered', Mark or I will do the deed and add you to the map so you'll be on there when it is launched in a few days time.

Hi John, (yet another) good idea:

1. Glen/KiwiDoc - Christchurch, New Zealand

2. see attached:

3. Dougal was built in (roughly) 2003/2004 in the general Death To The Daleks style. he was built from MDF, some ply, Expanded Aluminum Mesh, completed finally with a Fibreglass dome and an awful lot of chrome spray paint. Dougall includes electronics for speech and synchronized flashing lights and is propelled by Flintstones technology.

P7140613.jpgdougalcomplete.jpg

1. Cardiff, Wales (CF14)

2.Dalekok.JPGCopy_of_DSC00577.jpg

3. Douglas I Dalek is a renegade supreme style Dalek, built mainly from MDF/Hardboard with a fiberglass dome and hemis. He is kited out with a electric wheel chair, Ratty mod and a few other electrical bits and bobs.

TM

1. Maidstone, Kent

2. Dennis_main_photo.jpg

3. Dennis is a NSD constructed from plywood, MDF and GRP. Paint finish is 2K Ford Panther Black and Moondust Silver. Motorised with wheelchair parts and a custom chassis, the dome and eye stalk are radio controlled. Gun illuminates with blue neon tube and is equipped with a car windscreen washer system to squirt water. Neon’s are fitted around the base to help give an elevation effect, he is also fitted with a Vader voice mod and 150w car amp and twin speakers plus a MP3 player. His main use is for charity work. www.dennisthedalek.com

Thanks guys... you'll be on the map when it is launched. :)

.... I think that still leaves one or two other people who need to register...

Builder name: Peter / Spagga

Photo: see attached

Details: Darling the Dalek - a Genesis Dalek. My first build with lots of errors along the way. Mainly MDF with Christmas bauble hemispheres and gutter guard for mesh. I may have spent a silly amount of time and money on my Darling but had loads of fun along the way. She now sits in the living room and watches TV with me when I'm not out photographing her at the local dirt pile.

zpeteanddalek.jpg spagatweak.jpg

builder name...alan clark....alansdalek

Dalek name ......Maxx..nsd

description....Maxx is mostly mdf soft wood and p 38

car body filler

he took 4 months to make and is fully motorised....

audio system is 200watt car amp with

display packaging module played through it,

location...stanley wakefield uk

dalek flavour...i based him on the potw episodes

Maxx does events all over the country..for charity

Picture_1462.jpg

builder name...Garry Appleyard....shytalk

Dalek name ......Albert..nsd

description....Albert is mostly mdf plywood and upol car body filler he took 12 months to build and has a motorised base....

Albert is equipped with a minivox modulator. location...milnsbridge Huddersfield UK dalek flavour...Albert is based on mt1 in sec colours When Albert isn't raising money for charity he moonlights as a clothes airer.

DSC01038.JPG

:):):)

Keep 'em coming!

Builder name.... Raymond Hyde

Dalek name.... Dale

Description..... Dale is made from,MDF,Fibreglass,Aluminium,Rubber,Perspex. He took 18 months on and off to build to get him useable but is allways being upgraded till i get him just right ! Foot powered at minute but just about to start on a motorized base for him. Equipped with a Guitar pedal for voice,also about to fit water cannon for gun. Location.... Royston Barnsley South yorkshire Dalek Flavour.... Dale is based on a Ressurection style Dalek when Peter Davidson was the Doc.

Manchester_020.jpg dale_006.jpg

gareth davies

dalek dom .

nsd.

dom took about 3 months to duild and is wheel chair powered with powered plunger arm, water pistol,powered dome and eye stalk dalek derek .genisis .derek also took 3 months to build is wheel chair powered has a movie claw and a death to the daleks gun GL54

Hi Gareth. Do you have a preferred photo?

I also need your location for the map.

Come on guys, don't make me come and chase you!

If you want to be on the map for its launch, post now!

Hi John the GL54 was my location but bourton on the water gloucestershire is more acurite. I have lost my pictures on the computer so I can't send any at the moment can any be retrived from the gallery

Thanks Gareth - you're on the map!