Welcome to Project Dalek

You need to be a member in order to access our content.

Click Here To Join!

For instant access to the plans and all Forum features, choose Active Membership.

John

The Dalek Map!

484 posts in this topic

Dalek Ichi was the first Dalek started by the Dalek Asylum Milwaukee. Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. We are a cooperative Dalek building club working out of the Milwaukee Makerspace. We build NSD Daleks using fiberglass molds lent to us by Acrodrome. I have named him Ichi because that is Japanese for the number "one", being the first Dalek we built. It is also made mostly of fiberglass, so, he can be a little 'itchy'. Don't you love bilingual puns? My wife dictated that I not put a toilet plunger on my Dalek and so I built the Assault Dalek form the 'Parting of the Ways' episode. The claw was fun to build and soon will be fully articulated through bicycle cable and extended by an electric car antenna. He is built upon an electric wheelchair base. His voice and ear flash is through an Andy Grove Ultimate Voice Changer.

ichi.jpg

Edited by MondoJon
forgot information

Apologies for the delay. You're on the Map. :)

Name: dalek Ron

Hi dalek Ron is made from mdf with a fibreglass dome i started building a 80s renegade supreme dalek but half way through i decided to customise him so i added the nsd style neck cage and cowling on the dome and painted him in a stormtrooper style colour scheme 

20170323_120743.jpg 20170318_233942.png 20170323_081903.png

You're on the map. :)