If you haven't done so already, please consider adding your location to the Member Map, :)

Welcome to Project Dalek

Click Here To Join!

For instant access to the plans and all Forum features, choose Active Membership.

Free membership is also available but your account will be queued for validation, so access is not instant. Free membership also has limits on some of our features, including downloads, messages and access to chat.

Forums

1. Welcome to the Project Dalek Forum

1. Information for Guests

What you need to do to join

1. Project Dalek Main Website   (53,338 visits to this link)

Click there to access the front page of the Project Dalek website.

2. Dalek Builder's Workshop Manual   (63,639 visits to this link)

3. Downloads: Dalek Plans And Other Essential Reading   (74,187 visits to this link)

All plans and other downloads are supplied in Adobe PDF format. To access them, validated members can follow the links from here.

• Recent Status Updates

• John  »  project one

Many thanks for the donation. It's very kind of you and will help to finance the hosting costs.
      · 2 replies
    • dalek jade  »  DalekSupreme4

Hi Dalek supreme (Mark) sorry I haven't got back to you sooner, ive been very busy putting the stand together its been a lot more work than I anticipated (still quite a way to go) I would be interested in a set of each beaker and one of each plungers for the case at the Swindon comicon event do you have a card to put with them also please, can you let me know how much and send me the bill at the weekend please, many thanks Brian (the small cog in the larger Dalek machine D=:::::::o )
      · 0 replies
    • Raven

How do you add a reply to topics i cant find the reply button or am i just being incredibly dumb 
      · 5 replies
    • dalek jade  »  Ssorguk

Hi Craig  I purchased 5x blue Perspex from you on the 7th of may and originally requested for them for a MK1 Dalek (9 discs )  to be cut and to send me the bill for the service,,please drop me a line and let me know as I'm currently building the stand for Swindon comicon and will need them for the build, many thanks Brian (the small cog in the larger Dalek machine D=:::::::o )
      · 0 replies
    • bsm

Nice day for painting your dalek the sun and a pint who could ask for more
      · 0 replies
  • Topics

• Top Submitters

No top submitters this week.

1. 1
      John
      John
      15 files  · 
    2. 2
      cdngoose
      cdngoose
      8 files  ·