Tags Help Wanted

John

Can you help? I'm looking for help with identifying build diaries that contain information on motorisation. Specifically diaries that show the process of fitting wheelchair running gear into a dalek build.

I want to add a tag to such topics that will allow them to be grouped together so anyone seeking out help with motorising a dalek will have all the topics at their fingertips with one click.

Anyone who wishes to rise to the challenge of locating these topics (or flag up their own) should post the link in a reply, below. From there, I'll go in and add a 'motorised' tag.

Any help with this would be much appreciated. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So, @squeech's Dalek Rainier is motorized.

I would love to help. Is it as simple as linking here to any diary with a motor rather than foot power for propulsion?

I'm not sure how to tell if they are already tagged, but am guessing that that becomes apparent on its own.

Thank you for all you do!

Kathy

• Like 1

Yes, as simple as that. None are tagged at the moment, but when I add them they will show at the top of the topic in the usual way.

• Like 1

My SWD Build has a metal frame and wheelchair motors.  Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?

• Like 1

Thanks Christmas Dalek. I went for the easiest (for me!) route, which was simply building the Dalek around my unaltered Jazzy wheelchair. The only parts I removed was the plastic fairing, and the seatbelt.

Many thanks for digging these out. I've tagged the above so that if someone searches for the tag 'motorised', they get a list of builds to look through for motorisation help.

Like this.

If anyone spots one that isn't tagged yet, please add it to this topic and I'll tag it up. :)

fault code troubleshooting guide for Jazzy in above

• Like 1

You are welcome... and now I know what a tag is. :)