Dave Jeffery's Mk3 Black Dalek

davejeffrey

here's a pic or two of my mk3 dalek, also one with my NSD which I built a fair while ago. I haven't uploaded a build diary for either of these but I will be doing so soon.

IMG_4601.thumb.JPG.25919bd7bea7ee30472cbab94e256432.JPGIMG_4605.thumb.JPG.e83019a908f1e0d57fe09e27bbd4f279.JPGIMG_4600.thumb.JPG.2174b3ade294baa409699f1f5424e7af.JPG

• Like 4
  • Love 2

ohhh red and gold, must admit i wish i had gone for that colour scheme instead of the more common bronze and gold.

not jealous at all (well maybe a little bit )

how many are you taking to brid?

• Like 3

Just the black one Mart, as I transport it in my ford focus and there's only room for one. Originally the NSD was metallic copper and gold but the spray paint I used never seemed to harden and was prone to fingerprints, so I sanded it off and just used ordinary household red gloss to brush paint it. The black dalek is also brush painted with Dulux black gloss, hemis sprayed with rustoleum metallic silver. I still think Bronze and gold looks far more authentic on NSD's though.

• Like 4