Which Dalek Is The Ironsides?

Kody_bue

Question

Okay new here and been looking around a lot. Me and my girlfriend are wanting to build ironsides from "Victory of the daleks" i found somewhere that they were the same model as "Dr who the timewar movie" daleks but cant find any more information. They look very similar to the MK3 versions.  I'm not sure if their are small differences or if there is a better model i should be looking at and using out of the blueprints on project dalek. any help or advice would be appreciated.

ironside_dalek_by_lizardman22_d9z1rzx-fullview.jpg

8 answers to this question

i will look into the '05/nsd plans, thank you a ton!. and no we have not looked at the evolution booklet yet, but im on my way to download it right now! thank you!!

• Like 1

Just so you know, as stated above, the Ironsides is an NSD painted olive drab (army green). the only other modification is the "Tac Vest" on his shoulders. Otherwise, just get the The 2005 Series Dalek Plans for all the measurements, the The Dalek Builders Workshop Manual, lots of reading on the site and you are all set for your adventure :).

Good Luck!

Edited by John
Colour info corrected
  • Like 1